12 ounce bottle of concentrate
Suggested Ratios According to Usage
- MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANER: Mix 2 tbsp of concentrate per 24 oz. of water.
- BATHROOMS: Mix 3 tbsp of concentrate per 24 oz. of water.
- DISHES: Mix 3 tbsp of concentrate per gallon of water.
- TOUGH JOBS: Apply concentrate directly on designated area and let soak. (do not apply concentrate directly to wood or natural stone)
- GLASS AND MIRROR: Combine 1 capful concentrate, 5 drops Citrus essential oil blend, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, and 3 cups water.